Property DescriptionC.15981 - Directly across from the North Beach Tram in Pelican Bay. Top floor condo with lake view, volume ceilings and coveted private 2.5 car garage. Live in the sky above the palms in this naturally bright home. Super charming beach cottage decor in soft neutrals, comfortable furnishings, clean lines, fine fixtures, stainless appliances, upgraded kitchen countertop, plantation shutters, designer lighting and sliding glass enclosed lanai that can open to allow cross breezes. Enjoy an active amenity neighborhood that offers tennis, biking, beach, golf and fitness amongst an abundance of gorgeous lush landscaping and nature. 2 pools, grilling area, sauna, beach chair service, full bar and restaurant & organized activities. Gated pet friendly neighborhood with many capital improvements that include new roofs, new lanai cages & screens, fresh paint, lighting signage, upgraded landscaping, tiled elevator lobby's and more. No assessments.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Gazebo, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Pond(s), Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Exercise room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Style: Traditional
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »