Property DescriptionEnter a world of sleek, stylish, sophistication resulting from a total renovation of this three bedroom three bath luxury tower residence with beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico. The dramatic custom lighting and stunning Leathered Walnut wood flooring provide the perfect backdrop for the modern coastal lifestyle. Enjoy a fabulous well equipped gourmet kitchen with generous work space and incredible seating capacity. The main living area is filled with natural light from dawn until dusk, but the spacious lanai is the place to be at the end of the day as you watch the sun sink into the gulf. This residence represents the pinnacle of quality, craftsmanship, luxury and style. Two deeded garage spaces in secure garage below the tower are included as well as a storage locker on the garage level. St Raphael was built with impact resistant glass on all windows and sliders throughout the building and was the first tower on the Boulevard to be built with 9' ceilings. The prime location of St Raphael (just steps from walk-up tram station #6 and boardwalk to the beach club), the amazing St Raphael amenities and incomparable Pelican Bay lifestyle complete the package.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Insulated windows, Storm windows, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: BBQ, Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Gulf view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis-Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »