Property DescriptionC.16753 - End-unit with panoramic Southwest views of the Gulf , Golf Course and Lake are spectacular ! All sliding doors have been replaced with floor- to -ceiling impact-rated sliding window walls. Living area has a open floor plan with generous space to enjoy the views from this well maintained 9th floor condo. Stunning Entry Lobby , was recently renovated. Secure building entry, social ,fitness, guest suites and three Chateaumere community pools are all here for you to enjoy. Chateaumere sits on 10 acres of beautiful landscape land. Pelican Bay amenities and member privileges include TWO private beachfronts with attendants to set up your chairs and umbrella and full service restaurants . Also available for your use at the beach are kayaks and Hobe Cat type sail boats. Tennis courts ,walking and bike paths, fitness center, Spa, and a Lifelong Learning Center are available. Artis for the Performing Arts, Marcato and Waterside Shops and Restaurants are just steps away.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Circular driveway, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Underground parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Swimming pool view, Golf course view, Gulf view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »