Property DescriptionCarefree living in one of Pelican Bay's most desired and rarely available communities. Freshly painted walls, plantation shutters wood flooring, natural stone floors, tiled baths and new carpeting in bedrooms and den. The large kitchen has been refreshed with new cabinets, beautiful new quartz countertops and stainless appliances; the breakfast room features glass-windowed display cabinets and Plantation shutters. The large living/dining room is accented by a cathedral ceiling and wall-to-wall sliders to the glassed in lanai. Your view from there is the sparkling pool and some of the beautiful landscaping that all San Marino residents enjoy throughout the complex. Den with closet can be a 3rd bedroom.Across the street is one of the boardwalks--walk it or take the tram to one of Pelican Bay's two beach restaurants. Walking, jogging, bike riding, canoeing and kayaking give you the options for various exercise, as do the many tennis courts and state of the art fitness center. Golfers have the option of membership in the private course. Close to Artis-Naples, Waterside shops, Mercato and the many dining and shopping options available in North Naples.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Guest room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of DomainRealty.com LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »