Property DescriptionC.17361 1st TIME EVER OFFERED FOR RESALETHIS PROPERTY HAS NOT BEEN AN AVAILABLE OPTION IN MORE THAN 25 YEARS! A residence in the 01 stack of this boutique luxury tower very rarely comes on the marketit is the premier stack in the building providing the ultimate in extreme privacy. This expansive 2,500 SF end unit residence offers a flexible floor plan and an exceptionally bright interiorthe entire unit is filled with natural light all day long. 9 ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass, wide open tropical vistas in every directionand no high rise units looking back into this property! Connect with the sights and sounds of nature Marvel in the glory of the estuaries and the Gulf of Mexico with the beachfront estates of The Strand as your dramatic backdrop. Personal outdoor space includes two open air terraces and an over-sized screened lanai. Included are 2 under building parking spaces & extra storage. On-site manager (weekdays), secured building, located in exclusive guard-gated Bay Colony. Just a short stroll to the private beachfront amenities of Bay Colony, and quick access to the extensive lifestyle amenities of Pelican Bayyou can have it all.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, City lights view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »