Property DescriptionH.15749 - This beautifully renovated home offers professionally appointed coastal decor with an open floor plan and sunlight bright spaces all overlooking long lake and expansive golf course views. The warmth and peace of mind are felt as soon as entering the door. European white oak plank flooring blankets the main living spaces, which nestle under soaring ceilings. All room sizes are generous and inviting while finish details define the varied spaces as do large windows, transom windows and French doors. The inviting outdoor oasis with pool, spa, sun-filled deck, gas grill and comfortable under-roof lanai space combine to provide the much sought after luxurious Florida life style. This is all enhanced by the desirable community of Pelican Bay with its beach front restaurants, 2 tennis facilities, fitness and community center. The optional Golf Club at Pelican Bay offers world class facilities. Agents pls see conf. rem.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community golf, Community tennis court(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Vaulted ceilings, Window treatments, Security features, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »