Property DescriptionC.17238 - Gem in the Sky! Breathtaking panoramic Gulf views from this high-floor Southwest corner unit make Residence 16-A a rare find. Sunsets year-round, as well as 'through' views from East-to-South overlooking beautiful Pelican Bay. An open plan, spacious rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows capture an abundance of light along with the spectacular wrap-around vistas. Interiors flow seamlessly with neutral tile flooring set on the diagonal. The updated kitchen with morning room features crown molding in the tray ceiling, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Unit 16-A comes with two large air-conditioned storage rooms off your elevator lobby plus a third storage room at garage level. Topping it all off is a deeded under-the-building parking space. Recently renovated both inside and out, the Claridge is a most desirable Pelican Bay luxury tower where residents enjoy a full amenity floor including guest suites. Just steps to the private beach tram. This is coastal beach community living at its best!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »