Property DescriptionC.36 - Lovely, first-floor unit, nestled amongst the trees in this quiet Pelican Bay, pet-friendly neighborhood. A spacious floor plan with tile throughout and loads of storage. The Master Suite has a large bathroom and walk-in closet with a built-in storage system. The glassed-in lanai extends the living space and brings the outdoors in. A great place to enjoy and entertain. Fully furnished/turnkey. All Pelican Bay members enjoy 2 beach restaurants, attended beach service, fitness, 18 har-tru tennis courts, learning center, kayaking, biking, miles of walking nature paths and so much more. Artis Naples Performing Arts Center, Waterside Shops, and Mercato are just minutes away.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Guest parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Eat in kitchen
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »