Property DescriptionClassical elegance in Pelican Bay. This spacious single-story home has been artfully expanded and renovated in 2016 including a new master bedroom with sitting area, elegant master bath, oversized dual closet and large dressing areas. The expansive estate home is located on one of the largest single-family Pelican Bay lots with .44 acres nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the community. Five bedrooms and seven baths provide plenty of room for guests and family gatherings. The outstanding chefs kitchen with beautiful custom cabinetry, granite countertops and premium appliances is adjacent to the open casual dining and living areas that include a modern gas fireplace and pool views. The large outdoor pool and spa area include spacious sitting and outdoor dining spaces. Well-manicured landscaped areas surround the estate including a private gazebo with sunning area, butterfly garden, vegetable garden and outdoor water fountain. Two separate garage areas provide space for three vehicles. Pelican Bay homeowners enjoy miles of sandy beaches, private beach clubs with dining, active tennis, fitness, wellness studio and more.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Deck, Gazebo, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Solar heated pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Foyer
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Jalousie windows, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty Florida, Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »