Property DescriptionC6471 This spacious Coronado south stack end-unit is glowing with natural light, and with east and west balconies, enjoys spectacular sunrises over Pelican Bay and year-round shimmering sunsets over the Gulf. Turnkey-furnished, this home boasts Ethan Allen furniture and a Nepalese rug. The custom glass breakfast bar mimics the wavesof the Gulf, and the cozy breakfast nook welcomes you each new day. The primary suite features dual walk-in closets and separate whirlpool tub and shower. Ensuite second bedroom. Den easily convertible to third bedroom. Delightful staff, full-time security, and stellar building amenities, including social and business rooms, fitness center, guest suites, bike storage, pool and spa, and monitored, secured under-building garage and storage. Superbly located on the Pelican Bay beach tram, you will conveniently access Pelican Bays beachfront dining and social activities. You will also enjoy the communitys abundant tennis courts, spectacular fitness complex, and lovely park. Golf and Social Memberships at Club Pelican Bay are optional. Minutes to shopping, dining, and entertainment at Waterside Shoppes, Artis Naples, Mercato, The Pavilion, and more.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Office, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Golf course view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »