Property DescriptionThree bedroom three bath luxury tower home with spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Club Pelican Bay golf course view to the east. This residence includes two deeded, conveniently located parking spaces in the under-building parking garage and a storage locker. St Raphael has 9' ceilings, impact resistant glass on all windows and sliders, and is located in the prime location of Pelican Bay just steps to Station 6 and the boardwalk to the north beach club of Pelican Bay and Marker 36 restaurant with dining overlooking the Gulf. Beach attendants assist members with chairs, umbrellas, and cabanas. St Raphael's amenities include the largest pool in Pelican Bay (saline/salt water pool 40 x 80'), two Har-Tru tennis courts for the exclusive use of St Raphael homeowners and their guests, state of the art - well equipped fitness center on lobby level in addition to the incredible fitness, spa, and tennis courts at the Pelican Bay community center. (St Raphael Residence # 1106 has electric storm shutters on lanai so that outdoor furniture can remain in place throughout the year eliminating the need to ever have it brought inside).
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Insulated windows, Storm windows, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Golf course view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »